Monday 5 March 2012

Lace and Pearls

It's time for a new challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy and this week we would like to see Lace and Pearls on your projects.  Make sure you use a Whoopsi Daisy Image, either from the Whoopsi Daisy Digi Shop or the Daisy and Friends CD, to be in with a chance of winning two sheets of  digis.

I have used an image and paper from the Daisy and Friends CD, full details of everything I have used are listed below.


I chose this image because of the lace on her skirt, I felt it was perfect for this challenge, I have also used lace on the border and a lace doily.

This is the inside of my card decorated to complement the front:


Card  Recipe:

Image:  Joanna Sheen's Daisy and Friends CD - Rosie
Papers:  Joanna Sheen's Daisy and Friends CD
Tools:  Fiskars Border Punch, Punch Bunch Flower Punches and Leaf Punch
Embellishments:  lace, pearls, ribbon, doily, buttons and twine from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV ticket stamp

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Little Darlings Challenge 18 - Pearls
A Gem of a Challenge 41 - Perfect Pastels
Crafts and Me Challenge 73 - Pretty in Lace
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Pink and Girly
Crafty Catz Challenge 122 - Punches and Dies
One Stop Craft Challenge 172 - Button It
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Use your Stash (lace, pearls, ribbon, doily, buttons and twine are all from my stash)

Please pop over to the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog and have a look at the inspiration, make sure you use a Whoopsi Daisy image when you enter the challenge to be in with a chance of winning.

Thank you for joining me today, I hope to see you again soon.

Pauline
x

15 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

This is gorgeous Pauline, I love the image and your flowers are beautiful.

Jo xx

Victoria said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the colour choice and I agree with Jo - those flowers are stunning.

Carol said...

Such a pretty card Pauline, love all the lace. Carol x

An Occasional Genius said...

That's adorable Pauline, it's just so pretty & lacy. Thanks for popping by my blog x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A really pretty card Pauline love the doily and the image and the flowers!! x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely stunning hun & such a sweet image...

Thanks for playing along at A Gem of a Challenge & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

carol said...

aaah lovely pretty card, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

Sue B said...

Wow! this is SO pretty Pauline! what a sweet image and I love how you've decoupaged her - she looks fab! The embellishments are all so scrummy. I love those delish flowers and the beautiful border!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, adorable image and the doily and the punched border look fantastic, really beautiful design
Lindsay xx

Curly said...

Oh my word,this is such and adorable creation , lovely image and beautiful design Its just perfect for our Dies & Punches challenge

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

Catherine said...

This is so pretty, love the pink doily! Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight...

Jen Nelson said...

such a lovely card Pauline! Thanks for joining us at One Stop Crafts this week

jen xx

Pami said...

Super card Pauline, I love all the flowers and the punched borders! Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this fortnight, good luck! Pami x

Just A Pac Rat said...

Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Scrap and Doodle this week. Good Luck!

Just A Pac Rat
http://www.circlebenterprises.com

Janiel/ janny said...

beautiful.........

thanks for joining us at LD stamps challenge.
hugs..