Tuesday 7 June 2011

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Hi everyone, this is a little card I made for my eldest to give his Dad for Father's Day.  It's quite difficult to find images for a 15 year old boy to give, but this is quite appropriate because my husband likes to think he's a bit of a chef and he loves Italian food.


  I used a digi stamp and backing papers from The Paper Shelter and followed this weeks Sketch Saturday sketch.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

The corner was part of the sketch and I added the little button for extra detail.


I decorated the inside of my card to complement the front.


Image:  The Paper Shelter - Trattoria Chef
Papers:  The Paper Shelter
Tools:  Spellbinders Classic Squares
Embellishments:  buttons, corrugated card and raffia from stash
Sentiment:  computer generated

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Week 158
Here Come The Boys Challenge 3 - Father's Day/Hubby/Partner

Thank you for looking at my blog today, I hope to see you again soon.

Pauline
x

5 comments:

Jan said...

Great card thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan DT

Rosietoes said...

Pauline that is a fab card. Love that image - it really brings a smile. Love your lo and the way you have finished off the inside of the card as well.

Edna x

Christine said...

That is so cute! And definitely a good fit for a 15yo to give to his dad. Love that you decorated the inside too. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.

Dawn said...

Your card is too cute!! Love your image! Thank you for joining in at CFAS!

Sharon said...

What a great card, love that image.
Thanks for joining us at Here Come The Boys, hope to see you again next time.
Hugs Sharon x