Monday 23 May 2011

Picnic Time

Here I am back again, and only just in time.  This card is my entry for the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge - Animals. I used an Oliver's Orchard Stamp and coloured it with ProMarkers.  If you look closely you can see two little squirrels, one in the tree and another next to the picnic hamper.  Full details of everything I have used are detailed below.



  Image:  Oliver's Orchard
Papers:  Craftwork Cards - Vintage Rose
Tools:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels D, Martha Stewart doily lace border punch
Embellishments:  Punch Bunch flowers, ribbon and brads from stash
Sentiment:  Polka Doodles


I would also like to enter this card into the Lexi's Creations Challenge - Spots and/or Stripes.

Thank you for coming by today, I hope to see you again soon .

Pauline
x

7 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Pauline. I have Oliver's orchard stamps carefully stashed away - must have a wee look for them as I think they are really lovely.
Those papers are beautiful and the lo is great.

Edna x

Lorraine said...

That's lovely Pauline. Very pretty colours and a super image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

lalkygirl said...

beautiful card,love the soft spring colours,your colouring is gorgeous and the flowers are fab
thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
tracey x

Lisa said...

Hi Pauline, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and fab papers (you have reminded me I have a new unopened pack of these somewhere ... must find them up).

Lisa x

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Pauline, the papers are so pretty
Clairex

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful card - love the soft spring feel of this one.

Wendy -x-

Lin said...

Pauline this is lovely. The colours are so soft and it puts me in mind of my youth of long, lazy summer days!

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

Lin xx