Friday 1 January 2016

How you bean?

This is my card for the new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.  The theme is always Anything Goes - you may enter any creation on which patterned paper has been used, you are no longer required to completely cover your project with patterned paper, as long as you use some on your creation.

I have used the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations - Coffee Talk Collection, I just love the colours in this collection.


I have inked the edges of everything and used foam pads for dimension.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 344 - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge 279 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 406 - Anything Goes
DoubleClick Skittles Challenge 38 - Something New (New Paper Collection)

Thank you for popping in today, don't forget to take a look at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge blog to check out the fabulous DT inspiration and join in with our Patterned Paper Challenge.

Happy New Year everyone, I hope 2016 brings you good health and happiness.

Pauline
x

22 comments:

Melodie said...

Fantastic, I love this colour combination.
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards and fab colours. x

KandA said...

Another fabulous card and super colours xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card, with this dp!! The Coffee Talk Collection is just amazing!
Happy First Day of the Year!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
Happy new year!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Pauline
Gr Karin

Lori said...

I agree, the color combo is fantastic!

Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Challenge!
Lori DT member

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! This is great paper! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

rachel said...

Happy New Year Pauline - Hope its a great one for you - love your card - its fabulous!! Hugs Rachel x

Pia S said...

It's gorgeous, I agree, these colors look wonderful, and it's a very well put together card.

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card I really love this one -great rich colourway,papers and love the coffee cup pile
Carol x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this! Thanks so much for playing along with DoubleClick Skittles!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks for joining us at AYLI this week, good luck in the draw.
Lorraine DT

Georgiana said...

Looking good! Thank you for joining our “Something New” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
DoubleClick Skittles DT

Tina Z. said...

This is fantastic card, I love it and I love good cup of coffee :)).
I am so sorry I haven't be around - children were at home for holidays and it was pretty busy ...
I have seen you created so many superb cards, wow ... they are masterpieces!
I wish you a Happy New Year!

Lori Turner said...

Oh my goodness....I am a coffee lover and this card is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Love the colors :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....this is just fabulous. Love your wonderful stack of sweet coffee cups.
Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at DoubleClick Skittles.

Kim
Skittles DT

Joey said...

Pauline I absolutely LOVE this! stunning make. Jo x

Waving My Wand said...

Gorgeous! I love this HC paper. Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

Terri~ Skittles Design Team

Sue said...

Pauline, I like your card a Latte!

Hugs
Sue

Sarah said...

Wow, what an amazing card!! Love the fabulous colours here Pauline. Thank you for playing at AYLI and good luck!! Sarah :0)

sweet art designs said...

Fun card design. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT