Saturday 15 August 2015

Cocktail Emma

This is the first of three DT cards from me today, that's what happens when the 15th falls on a Saturday!  I will be back later with my first DT card for the A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge and then again at 9 am with my Crafty Friends DT card.

It's time for a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and it was my turn to choose the theme, I chose One for the Girls.

I decided to use one of the Card Topper Digi Kits called Cocktail Emma to make my card.

Everything you need comes in the kit, including decoupage layers, sentiments and an insert.  I used several layers of decoupage on my card and one of the smaller images - the only thing not in the kit are the punched stars coated with 3D Crystal Lacquer.


The prize is:

2 Individual Digi images

(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS)

of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS

Make sure you pop over to the Pink Gem Designs Shop and take a look, Janet is always adding lots of fabulous new images, Card Topper Digi Kits and Project Kits.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting-With-Friends Challenge 4 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Challenge 11 - Anything Goes

Make sure you pop over to the A Gem of a Challenge blog and join us for my One for the Girls challenge.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment, your company is much appreciated.

Pauline
x







27 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation, colours and design.xx
 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Pauline lovely image and design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Melodie said...

Stunning card with a great layout.
Hugs
Melodie

Sammy said...

Oh I love this! Really love that image, and the decoupaging really makes her pop! x

Ans Gilbert said...

Love this very pretty card in pale pastels, the image is so sweet,
enjoy the weekend,
hugs,
Ans x

Carol said...

Super card Pauline, love the decoupage. Carol x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card

Anonymous said...

Fab card Pauline, what a great kit! xx

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card Pauline, showcasing the wonderful topper kit perfectly.
Sue xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous girly card, fabulous image.
Wendy xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Pauline…so elegant…. what a fab image and I love how you've layered up the pretty papers! :-)
Have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Jacee said...

Great design Pauline, I do love the image
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovey card and images!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This looks like a great kit, love decoupage and pretty colour combo.
Lorraine

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Pauline
Gr Karin

meg said...

Great fun image imagine sitting in a cocktail glass drinking a cocktail

rachel said...

wonderful - great fun card Pauline - hugs rachel x

Michelle J M said...

Oh I do love this image! Such a cute card Pauline. Michelle x

Pia S said...

A beautiful image with dimension, superb design for a young woman!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Pauline I am not sure if you got my comment or not it doesn't look like it published, silly me used Google instead of Firefox, so just in case I will leave another comment, lol, this is absolutely gorgeous loving that cool, chic lady image enjoying her cocktail the papers, colours and card design are superb.
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the girly image and layers
carol x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Great image makes for a fantastic card. Love it...Hugs, joann

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together with lovely colours

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together with lovely colours

Rosmarie said...

Gorgeous card, Pauline! Love the beautiful colors and the little image that repeats in the corner !!
Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Create Too.'
Rosi x

Carla's Cards said...

Such an adorable card! The colors and layout are wonderful! Thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

sweet art designs said...

Love the layering! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT