Friday 31 July 2015

Christmas Mouse

It's the first of the month and this is the first of three DT posts from me today. Please pop back later and take a look at my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper DT card and my Paper Creator DT card.

This is my card for the the new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra, our theme is always 'anything goes' - you can use any materials, any techniques etc., as long as the end result is a Christmas project.


I have used the sweet image called Christmas Mouse - Ornaments kindly provided by our regular sponsor - Bugaboo. I coloured my image with ProMarkes and added glitter to his hat and 3D Crystal Lacquer to the baubles.


Bugaboo Stamps are our sponsor this challenge


They are offering $21 of digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge 157 - Animals
I ♥ Promarkers Challenge 280 - 3 Or More Layers
Sister Act Card Challenge 117 - Always Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspirations Challenge 85 - Christmas in July
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Make sure you pop over to the Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra blog and check out the fabulous DT inspiration - we would love for you to join us for our Anything Goes Christmas challenge.

Pauline
x

29 comments:

Carol said...

He's a real cutie Pauline...I love the layout. Carol x

Carol L said...

That's the cutest image, and I love this fun, whimsical card! Great papers too!

Pat K said...

Oh this is a great Christmas card Pauline - sure to put a smile on someone's face. Enjoy your weekend. hugs, Pat K x

Louise F NZ said...

Super sweet Christmas card Pauline, I love the image and the papers are gorgeous too.

aussie aNNie said...

You can't go past these cute bugaboo images for the best fun Christmas cards Pauline, sure is a sweetie.xx
{aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}

Melodie said...

Wow, sooooo cute this little mouse. Your card is again really fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Pia S said...

My favorite mouse, all surrounded by traditional Christmas colors. Sweet!

Lisa xx said...

How adorable....such a sweet image and love how you stamped the sentiment in the two colours xx

rachel said...

such a cute mouse - this is lovely Pauline xx

Ans Gilbert said...

you used such a gorgeous image, love this pretty Christmas card'
hugs,
Ans x

The Little Stamper said...

This image is just adorable - his face looks so quizzical!! I love what you have done with the papers too.

I can see this little chap falling in to my basket in the not too distant future!

Sharon x

PharmacyMichele said...

Great card-such a fun image.

Michele

Sue B said...

Awww this is very sweet Pauline… such a cute image and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the scrummy papers and fab layout! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Heather said...

A fabulous Christmas card Pauline, I love your design with super colours and papers......super details for an absolutely adorable cute image!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Kuni said...

What a sweet christmas mice, i love it.
Hugs
Kuni

Kuni said...

What a sweet christmas mice, i love it.
Hugs
Kuni

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute, Pauline! What a cute mouse!

meg said...

Wonderful colouring on your mouse and ornament image Pauline, the nitwit papers complement them perfectly

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, I love the cute image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

Sharon Noble said...

Wonderful card love the colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers challenge blog. All the best hugs Sharon (DT)

Wendy said...

Fabulous! So cute, love the papers too.
Wendy xx

Heather said...

Another gorgeous card! The papers are fabulous, as always, and I really like that layout.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a lot of posts today, this one is my fave x

Jacee said...

What an adorable festive card, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Pauline this is totally ACE love that cutie image and those wonderful papers a fantastic creation.
hugs
lorraine x

cass said...

Fun Christma Card. Great card, Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Animals" challenge

Michelle J M said...

This is so cute and I love the sentiment! Michelle x

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

Gea said...

Owww soo sweet . Thank you for joining BSC