Friday 22 July 2011

You Make Me Proud

Good Morning, this is a card I've made for the latest Teddy Bo Challenge - Teddy Bea Only.  I chose the image 'A moment on the hips' and coloured it using ProMarkers.


I've had these First Edition Papers  - Love letters - sitting on my desk for a while now and decided that I really should use them instead of just looking at them, it really is a shame to cut into them though, they're so beautiful.  The card stock is Core'dinations again and the ribbon and flowers are from my stash.  I used my Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge punch to create a border because I thought it matched the lace on Bea's top and stamped a sentiment to finish.



I decorated the inside of my card to complement the front.

Image: Teddy Bea - A moment on the hips
Papers: First Edition - Love letters
Tools:  Spellbinders - Scalloped Circles, Martha Stewart - Doily Lace punch 
Embellishments: ribbon, gems and flowers from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Freshly Brewed Month Long Challenge -  Use 2 patterned papers, 2 shapes (circles and rectangles) and 2 embellishments (flowers and ribbon)
Moving Along with the Times - Cute and Cuddley with a Punch (Martha Stewart Doily Lace)

Thank you so much for looking today.

Pauline
x

11 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous Pauline. Love your colours and your colouring!

Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

Edna x

Jill said...

This is such a great card Pauline!
Beautiful dp, great colours and your colouring is fabulous.
Thanks for sharing your work with us at Teddy Bo this time and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Jill

Cloudedbrains said...

Cute card - absolutely adore it x

Anne-Marie said...

Such a lovely card Pauline, thart bear is so cute. I certainly agree, with the stamps name, A Moment on the Hips..

Anne-Marie x x

Clairebears said...

Pauline this is gorgeous :0) How cute does Teddy Bea look :0)
Thanks for playing along with Teddy Bo's challenge.
Love Clairebears x

Claire said...

Lovely card Pauline, great image and the colours are just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

Pami said...

Fabulous card Pauline!! I just love this image, it made me smile! I the border punch is very pretty. Thanks for joining in with our Cute and Cuddly with a Punch challenge at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

Bev said...

Adorable card Pauline, great colour combo. Thanks so much for joining us at TB this week x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, I love the image so sweet, the colours are fab, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time hugs pops x

Tab said...

Oh my your card is gorgeous, Pauline! Good luck with the Teddy Bo Challenge!
Hugs Tab xxx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What a CUTE card!!! I love the image and your sentiment!


Thanks for joining us at our July month long prize challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com